Celebrating National Trails Day – Come Share the Trails!
Free Poker Run on Non-Motorized Trails:
Come ride or hike the non-motorized trails at Mud Springs south of Cortez 4 miles down Road G. Turn E. on Rd. G then S. on Rd. 21. Follow the signs Well maintained non-motorized trails for bicycles, hikers and horses.
- Free Poker Run (bikes, hikers, horses) with fabulous prizes
- First participants out at 8 am, last at 10am
- Free lunch from the Hoof Beats 4-H Club (donations appreciated)
- Kids 10+ welcome with an adult
- Please leave dogs and stallions at home
Brought to you by San Juan Mountains Association in partnership with Tres Rios Field Office, BLM