Hiking Colorado’s Weminuche and South San Juan Wilderness Areas: A Guide to the Area’s Greatest Hiking Adventures
This book features fifty-seven of southwestern Colorado’s finest trails–from short day trips to extended backpacking treks.
Hiking Colorado’s Weminuche and South San Juan Wilderness Areas features fifty-seven of southwestern Colorado’s finest trails–from short day trips to extended backpacking treks. With this comprehensive guide, veteran local hiker Donna Ikenberry provides all the information you need to get the most out of hiking the stunning San Juan Mountains.
Look inside to find:
* Hikes suited to every ability
* Accurate directions to popular as well as less-traveled trails
* Detailed trail descriptions with mile-by-mile directional cues
* GPS-compatible maps and route profiles
* Trail contacts and area regulations
* An index of hikes sorted by difficulty, length, and scenic features
The Falcon Guide to hiking trails in the Weminuche Wilderness and now includes trails in the South San Juan Wilderness. This book has an excellent list of suggested hikes from short day hikes to multi-day expeditions. Revised 2014. Now with color photos and maps!
|Dimensions||6 × .7 × 8.9 in|