This map covers the largest area with topographic detail. It has all roads and trails and includes the mountains around Cortez, Durango, Pagosa, Lake City, Ridgeway, Ouray, Telluride and Silverton.
Includes parts of the San Juan, Uncompahgre, Gunnison, and Rio Grande National Forests, and Tres Rios, Uncompahgre, Gunnison and San Luis BLM areas as well as Mesa Verde National Park.
1:125,000 scale. 100 foot contours. 2006 Version
Map Coverage covers all or part of 117 USGS 1:24,000 7.5-minute topographic maps:
- North – Ridgway State Park
- South – Mesa Verde National Park
- East – Pagosa Springs
- West – Cortez
Scale 1:125,000 or 1″= 2 miles
Contour Interval 100 feet with shaded relief base
Latest Edition 5th – 2015
- Seven-color, double-sided map
- Highlighted public access trails and roads for hiking, mtn. biking, OHV, and equestrians
- Includes all or parts of eight wilderness areas and all the classic routes in this beautiful region
- latitude and longitude map borders with UTM coordinates
This “big picture” map is great for planning where to go and how to get there.