The one and only micro-fiber Survival Bandana.
Soft and a bit stretchy with UPF 35
More Versatile than your typical cotton style.
Wear it like a Bandana and use the information when you need it.
Available in Blaze Orange and Neon Green, colors that provide yet another use as a signaling flag.
- Packed with ranger-approved Wilderness Survival information
- 100% micro-fiber polyester that wicks away moisture
- UPF protection
- 12+ different ways to wear – including as a face mask, headband, wristband, scarf, handkerchief or hair tie
- 24×24, for all ages and occasions: camping, hiking, scouting, biking
- There is so much information packed into this bandana, you will want it on every adventure. Eight sections of incredibly useful information for any wilderness adventure:
- Hiking Checklist
- Stay on Course
- Dangerous Trails
- Getting Lost
- Bandana Uses