The Mt. Taylor Ranger District is comprised of two mountain ranges, Mt. Taylor and the Zuni Mountains, totaling nearly 520,000 acres of National Forest land.
Elevations range from 6,500 to 11,301 feet. Mt. Taylor is an area of special religious and cultural significance to several Native American communities. Mt. Taylor and the Zuni Mountains are rich in cultural resources including many historic sawmills and logging communities. The Grants area, like much of New Mexico is rich in history.Features
- Mt.Taylor includes the Hilso mountain bike trail with 26 miles of non-motorized singletrack
- Waterproof and tear-resistant map highlights recreation opportunities including trails, campgrounds, boat launches and more
- Federal, state and private land ownership boundaries are color-coded
- Displays township and range section numbers
- Includes official US Forest Service district office contact information
Made in USA.
Folded size: 9 x 4 x 0.25 inches
Unfolded size: 40 x 27
Map Scale: 1:126,720