• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Travel Map
This map is the perfect balance between map and guidebook and is ideal for a wide range of travelers and covers the Four Corners area of Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah.
This map spans from:
- Dixie National Forest in southeastern Utah
- Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve and San Isabel National Forest in southwestern Colorado
- Santa Fe National Forest and Cibola National Forest in northwestern New Mexico
- Coconino National Forest in northeastern Arizona.
- The Four Corners Monument, where visitors can stand on the only spot in the United States where four states meet.
- Detailed road network and areas of interest such as Indian Reservations and National Parks, Forests, Monuments and Recreation Areas.
- Archaeological sites, historic sites, museums, scenic areas, geotourism locations, state parks and other points of interest are also featured.
The reverse side of the map provides:
- individual maps and descriptions highlighting archaeological sites,
- museums and events;
- outdoor recreation opportunities;
- water and geologic features;
- and arts, music and cultural points of interest.
The map also features important travel tips and beautiful photographs showcasing some of many ways travelers can experience this enchanted landscape.