Whistles for Life provides you with the most important tool for being found in a life and death situation…the ability to be heard. This is the official whistle for National Association for Search and Rescue and the National boating council.
- 1 main chamber with a waterproof pea, creates a loud staccato sound critical for being heard above the roar of wind and emergency vehicles, 2 secondary chambers create separate omnidirectional high pitched sounds
- Loud 120 Decibel sound gets you heard in noisy environments
- ABS plastic will not stick to lips and mouth in cold weather, Hands-Free Mouth Grip
- Universal locking safety clip and waffled texture for easy grip
- Meets anti-choking standards for children
- If you can be Heard, you can be Rescued.
- Sound is the #1 factor in deterring crime and finding lost victims.
- When you are injured, cold, lost and tired, shouting can leave you hoarse and exhausted in a matter of minutes.
- However, if you can breathe, you can easily blow this Safety Whistle and be found by Rescue Personnel.
- designed and tested by Search and Rescue Professionals, the same type of people who are looking for you when disaster strikes.