Outdoor Trails Maps:
- Waterproof, tear-resistant, 1:63,360 scale with a compact 4″x7″ folded size for your pocket
- Smaller and lighter – no more unfurling huge maps – designed for on-trail use
- Segment distances – mileage – for all trails
- Up-to-date for 2019 with accurate trail routings and distances
- GPS coordinates for trailheads and trail junctions – device compatible
Covering all of the hiking trails in the western portion of the Weminuche Wilderness of southwest Colorado near Durango and Silverton. Includes:
- Needle Mountains and West Needle Mountains of the greater San Juan Mountains.
- Two wilderness trailheads of the Durango and Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad including the Needleton stop leading into Chicago Basin where four 14ers can be found: Windom, Eolus, North Eolus and Sunlight.
- Front side of the map covers the area from Vallecito Reservoir up to Chicago Basin, while the back of the map shows the trails from Chicago Basin north to Silverton.
See separate Weminuche Wilderness EAST Map by Outdoor Trail Maps LLC for coverage of the eastern portion of the wilderness.