When you join the San Juan Mountains Association
- The satisfaction in knowing that your donation will help us to deliver the message of responsible care and use of YOUR public lands in Southwest Colorado.
- INVITATIONS to member-only events such as lectures and guided outings.
- 15% DISCOUNT at all SJMA bookstores and reduced rates for SJMA activities.
- EARLY REGISTRATION for SJMA events and workshops.
- NEWS through SJMA E-News and biannual newsletter.
- AN INVITATION to our annual SJMA picnic.
- RECEIVE a Gift Certificate to SJMA bookstore outlets with your $100-$500 pledge
SJMA memberships start Jan 1 and end Dec. 31. However, if you join between Oct. 1 and Dec. 31, you automatically become a member for the next year.
* SJMA is a 501 (c) 3 organization and dues are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
For more information on becoming a member, please contact Gabi Morey