When you join the San Juan Mountains Association, you’ll receive…
- The satisfaction in knowing that your donation will help us to deliver the message of responsible care and use of YOUR public lands in Southwest Colorado.
- 15% DISCOUNT at all SJMA bookstores and reduced rates for SJMA activities.
- NEWS through SJMA E-News and biannual newsletter.
- RECEIVE a Gift Certificate to SJMA bookstore outlets with your $100-$500 pledge
SJMA memberships start Jan 1 and end Dec. 31. However, if you join between Oct. 1 and Dec. 31, you automatically become a member for the next year.
* SJMA is a 501 (c) 3 organization and dues are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
For more information on becoming a member, please contact SJMA’s Development Director Stephanie Weber.
Individuals & Families:
- Monthly Donor Membership a $5 minimum monthly donation automatically makes you a member of SJMA!
- $30 Individual Membership
- $50 Household Membership
- $100 Patron Membership (option to receive $10 SJMA gift certificate)
- $250 Benefactor Membership (option to receive $25 SJMA gift certificate)
- $500 San Juan Society Membership
- $1000 Enduring Legacy Membership
If you are interested in a corporate sponsorship, please contact Stephanie Weber.
To join or renew your membership by mail, please make a check out to SJMA, and mail to:
PO Box 2261
Durango, CO 81302