If you have registered for one of our camps, please download, complete and submit all necessary camp forms by emailing completed forms to email@example.com. Please send only ONE email per camper with the camper’s name in the subject line. Include all the necessary forms.
If you have any questions about which forms you need to fill out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Liability Waiver Form – online form
- Minor Travel Consent Form – required if your child will be transporting themselves to or from any of our programs
- Vaccine Exemption Forms: Required if your child is not up to date with their immunizations per Colorado requirements. There are three options:
- Medical exemption form (must be signed by child’s doctor)
- Nonmedical exemption form (must be signed by child’s doctor)
- Nonmedical exemption Online Immunization Education Module
Additional Medical Forms
Note: you may need to send more than one form. If you have any questions please reach out to Adriana Stimax at email@example.com.
- Medical Administration Permission Form: Required if you intend to send ANY medication with your child including over the counter such as Benadryl, topical creams, or Ibuprofen or prescription such as inhalers and epipens
- Allergy & Anaphylaxis Care Form: Required if you indicated that your child has an allergy
- Asthma Care Plan Form: Required if you indicated that your child has asthma
- Self Carry Contract: Required if your child plans to carry an Epi-pen or inhaler instead of SJMA staff (both forms are in this document)
- General Health Appraisal Form: Required upon request