Spring Break Camp in Durango
For the second year in a row, SJMA is excited to offer our Spring Break Camp! Spend the week with our outdoor educators, adventuring your way through the Four Corners area. We will explore deserts, mountains, rivers, ecosystems, and ancestral ways of life. Join us for the ultimate eco-staycation!
- Participants will be asked to social distance when reasonable, wear face-masks during van rides and when social distancing is not possible, and hand-wash/sanitize frequently
- No shared food or communal eating spaces
- Families will be expected to self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms
- We ask that parents please have conversations with their kids about social distancing, using the restroom outside, and the expectation of long(ish) periods of physical activity
- SJMA will transport the campers each day but we ask that they wear masks for the entire car ride (Parents can meet us if you would prefer to transport your child)
- We strongly encourage COVID vaccinations to help keep our staff and other campers safe
March 21-25, 2022
Monday – Thursday: 8:30am – 4:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 2:00 pm
Monday: Indigenous Cultures of SW Colorado at Aztec Ruins National Monument
Tuesday: Desert Ecology at the Canyons of the Ancients National Monument
Wednesday: Life Over and Under the Snow at Molas Pass
Thursday: Local Food Day
Friday: Hogsback Challenge!
1st-5th grades **MUST BE AT LEAST 7 YEARS OLD
MAX NUMBER OF CAMPERS
DROP OFF / PICK UP LOCATION
Fassbinder (Triangle) Park at corner of W 17th St and Main Street.
$300; REMEMBER, with a minimum SJMA Household Membership, you receive a 10% discount. If you are in need of financial assistance, please submit our Camp Scholarship Form. We believe these opportunities should be available to all.
PLEASE NOTE: Each child must be registered separately. You must complete the registration for the first child, including payment, before registering your second child. If you have registration questions, check out our Registration Flow Chart.